What is a cookie?
Yes, with the primary purpose to make our website work more effectively.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
What are session and persistent cookies?
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser. An example of how we use session cookies is to grant access to content and enable commenting (things you have to log in to do).
- Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date far into the future and thus stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. An example of how we use persistent cookies is for functionalities like the “Music player or Video player”. We also use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. This information is anonymised – when we look at the data, in other words, we look at patterns, but we do not see individuals’ personally identified information (PII).
Do any of the cookies that Saazoawaaz.com use contain my personal details?
No. All the data contained in the cookies that we use is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any PII.
How can I delete the cookies?
It is possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, but, if you do so, some of the functionality of the Saazoawaaz website may no longer be available to you.
All modern internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following pages of guidance may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser to find out more.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For more information on how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This document was last updated on January 02, 2016 at 10:00 am